There’s strength in numbers. By inspiring and encouraging others to get involved, you’ll be able to make an even bigger impact in the lives of children and families affected by HIV. No donation is too small. Rally your friends and colleagues to join a global movement in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
More ways to be involved:
- 1. Host a birthday or wedding fundraiser
- 2. Create your own fundraising campaign
- 3. Organize a fundraising event
- 4. Join and fundraise for Team KCA
- 5. Break a world record
- 1. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Keep a Child Alive every time you shop, at no cost to you. Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Keep a Child Alive. Select to support KCA on smile.amazon.com/
- 2. PayPalgiving Fund: any Paypal Payment can benefit KCA – select KCA as your favorite charity
- 3. Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski or snowmobile to Keep A Child Alive and receive a tax deduction. This no-cost, no-hassle process begins when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation Line LLC Donation Line LLC at 877-227-7487 (ext. 2297). Or you can click here to donate online now.
- 4. Consider putting Keep a Child Alive into your legacy or planned giving.
- 5. Donate Stock: to donate stock, please contact or at 646-975-5559
Not sure where to start? We also have plenty of resources, ideas and advice. And we’re keen to hear about what you’re doing! Just contact Victoire on email@example.com or at 646-975-5559.
- 6. Donate Your Change via the RoundUp App that allows you to donate the change from your credit/debit card transactions. Small change may not seem much but it can truly be a game-changer for us. You can download the app for iPhone, Android or create an account on the Web .